Happy Release Day to Me!

June 19, 2014

Happy Release Day to Me!

I have just informed the mailing list that Treasures, Demons, and Other Black Magic is now – officially – available on all platforms!! And, yes, I’m eating those cupcakes as I type this …

1. Karen permalink
    June 19, 2014 3:46 PM

Got mine! I didn’t waste one second, I raced over to Amazon, clicked a little click and TA DA LA! I can’t wait to see what Jade is up to! And the promo photo is terrific! Love your nails too!

• June 20, 2014 9:38 AM

I totally replied to this yesterday, but now don’t see my post anywhere – GRRR!! I just wanted to say thank you for all the ongoing support, Karen!! And mention that my nails are painted in OPI’s ‘Jade in the New Black’ colourway 😉 which I seriously love!

2. June 19, 2014 4:40 PM

Ditto what Karen said! I’m going to start reading tonight, and probably baking too. Sunshine in a Cup sounds perfect for my Seattle co-workers. 🙂

• June 19, 2014 4:49 PM

LOL! It’s overcast in Vancouver today too. The lemon buttercream on the chocolate cupcakes (the Ecstasy’s) is amazing BTW – yes, I’m halfway through my second one. But Michael loves the Sunshine’s as well.

3. June 19, 2014 6:52 PM

Reblogged this on dyke writer and commented:
    Congrats!

artist support shared

because you are an actual friend of mine

~ nina

• June 19, 2014 11:10 PM

Thanks, Nina!! You rock, as always!! 💛💙💜💚❤

4. June 19, 2014 7:08 PM

Meghan, LOVED book two (and yes your nails DO look fantastic;) ) and just posted a five star review on Amazon. I am soooooo excited to start reading book three as soon as I wade through a stack of books that I have virtual tours for:( I’m having withdrawal pains—the ending was unreal! I’ve got to see what happens next!

• June 19, 2014 11:09 PM

Oooo, a review! Thanks, Cindi! I will eagerly share it tomorrow on Facebook and twitter 🙂 Hopefully, the wait to read book three will sweeten the story for you!! Talk soon!

• June 23, 2014 4:23 PM

Yay!!! Anticipation (and I’m singing it like the old Ketchup commercial, lol)

5. June 20, 2014 4:14 PM

I posted my review too, ladies! Meg ROCKS!!!!