Dowser Series: Cookies, Cupcakes, and other Selected Recipes, Vol. 1

August 5, 2016

I’ve finally collected together some of the recipes from the Adept Universe. So far I’ve included sixteen cupcakes, two cookies, and a brownie from Dowser, books one through six, and Catching Echoes (Reconstructionist 1).

I’ve made the cookbook available as a free PDF download while I slowly develop and test bake more recipes. I will update the PDF periodically. When it is ready, I’ll have it formatted as an ebook and a paperback.

If you sign up for my new release mailing list or my monthly newsletter you will automatically be emailed the download link twenty-four hours later.

Fun! Fun!

*Note: ETA: February 14, 2017 – the recipe book now includes Vixen in a Cup and Clarity in a Cup (from Catching Echoes, Reconstructionist 1)

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

1. Vanessa permalink
    August 5, 2016 10:44 AM

Yum!! If only you lived in South Carolina, then I could be one of your taste-testers!! Thank you!!! 🙂

• madebymeghan permalink*
      August 5, 2016 10:46 AM

That would be very helpful. I always have too many cupcakes in the freezer.

2. August 5, 2016 10:49 AM

Hi Meghan, thank you! I’d be happy to help test bake for you any time. Just let me know if I can be of help.

• madebymeghan permalink*
      August 5, 2016 10:51 AM

I will! Thank you.

3. Lisa Moody permalink
    August 5, 2016 11:36 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Because of you, I am now using the whole wheat pastry flour. I also like using superfine sugar when I bake… Love your books and your recipes! Can’t wait for Oracle 3! Come on Rochelle and Beau! and then another Dowsers, yes. OK, too much coffee and chocolate this morning….

• madebymeghan permalink*
      August 5, 2016 11:47 AM

Whole wheat pastry flour has been a huge find for me (along with great chocolate, of course). I’m lucky enough to get two big bags of it every year through a local CSA. It’s grown and milled just outside of Greater Vancouver. It really adds an extra dimension to the cupcake or cookie. I also get regular whole wheat flour through them, and it makes great bread and cinnamon buns. I haven’t tried superfine sugar yet. I’ve heard that duck eggs are amazing for baking as well. I bet the white cake in Thrill (etc) would be great made with duck eggs.

And yep, more books are coming! 😉

4. December 25, 2016 10:54 AM

Hey, MCD,,,,,,I just found you 2 weeks ago and have inhaled 9 of your books, yum!
    And I signed up for your blog, your mail list, your new releases, and knowledge of winning lottery numbers………but I still haven’t received a link, a download or a murmur of the recipe booklet.
    Help?
    Noan

• December 25, 2016 11:07 AM

Nona – did you get the ‘welcome to the mailing list’ emails? They should drop into your inbox 24 hours after you sign up. But might have gotten caught in your spam folders?

• March 20, 2017 6:15 PM

I’m back…..just re-submitted for the fourth time, unless you have 4 different signups. Hopefully, I’ve caught them all this time.
        Still hunting for Recipes vol. 1 though….

• March 20, 2017 6:27 PM

I only have two separate lists. The new release mailing list and the monthly mailing list. Both should send you a confirmation email after you sign up. That confirmation email included a download link to the cookbook. You might need to check your SPAM folder. I can check to see if you are on the lists, did you use Nona as your sign up name?

• December 25, 2016 11:07 AM

Oh! Glad you liked the books!!

Trackbacks