Dowser 7: paperback proof

January 19, 2018

I thought I’d share some pretty photos of the paperback proof for Dowser 7 that showed up in the mail this morning:

Paperback cover design by Elizabeth Mackey Design.

Interior file formatting by 52 Novels.

For those of you who are holding out for the paperback version of Dowser 7, it should be available on Amazon soon and on all other retailers within a week. Yay!

1. Diana permalink
    January 19, 2018 4:05 PM

Very pretty. Your covers for the Dowser series always make me hungry 😋

2. Susie permalink
    January 19, 2018 6:21 PM

Finished Dowser 7 today and now have to wait for 8… was lucky (?) enough to not discover your books until 1-6, the Reconstructionist series and Ora le series were all written so I could binge, now I must practice some patience and await 8 and 9… guess I’ll eat some truffles that didn’t get given away for the holidays… thanks for your books Meghan!

• January 19, 2018 9:17 PM

Nice! Thank you for reading. I’m glad you found my books and find them entertaining. Enjoy the truffles!!

3. Amy F permalink
    January 20, 2018 6:28 AM

Beautiful covers, as always! I’ve yet to start Dowser 7,because if I do, I’ll be done quick and I too will have to do that waiting thing again! My mom is patiently awaiting the next Oracle book, and if I’m honest, so am I ! Very happy MCD that you’re a fairly quick writer, thanks for all the awesomeness <3

• January 20, 2018 7:10 AM

There are no more pending Oracle books, though there MIGHT be a short from Rochelle’s POV between Dowser 8 and 9. The first three books formed a trilogy and I’m satisfied with that. For now at least. Dowser 8 and 9 are next. 😊

• January 20, 2018 7:10 AM

Thank you (and your mom) for reading!!!

4. Johanna Sol permalink
    January 20, 2018 12:08 PM

Beautiful artwork. Your creativity and imagination are so intense and give so many of us a wonderful escape. I have gotten my sister, niece and several friends hooked on your stories. Thank you for letting us into your world. Now, when will Dowser 8 be available for preorder 😘

• January 20, 2018 1:00 PM

You rock, Johanna!! Dowser 8 is in the works! I’m halfway through the first draft … so at least you know it’s coming …. 🙂

5. Amy F permalink
    January 20, 2018 5:27 PM

I love all your books! However, at this point I am totally not telling my mom there won’t be another Oracle book,lol. Will cross fingers for a Rochelle short tho, I know she’ll be happy with that.
    I’m settling down to start Dowser 7… Every word you write dear, is much appreciated <3

6. Kathleen Brown permalink
    January 20, 2018 7:17 PM

Thank you for sharing your talent. I have spent many wonderful hours reading your books. The last one didn’t disapoint. You are great! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 🙂