Dowser 4 – Cover Reveal

January 14, 2015

I’m tidying up all the Dowser books in preparation for the release of Dowser 4, and I just uploaded this into the back of Treasures (Etc), so I thought I better share it here as well. 😀

I’ll have a synopsis and release date for you soon – the book is still with the editor – but for now, you (and I) will have to make do with a first glimpse of Dowser 4:

Shadows (etc) ebook cover

This tasty morsel is the work of the lovely and talented Elizabeth Mackey.

More treats to come … including blackberry cupcakes!

Shares, likes, and tweets are welcomed and appreciated. Make sure sign up for my new release mailing list to be the first to know when Dowser 4 is available.

What do you think?

1. January 14, 2015 11:25 AM

It looks absolutely scrumptious! I can’t wait to dig in!

2. Kristi permalink
    January 14, 2015 4:30 PM

Cover looks wonderful. Can not wait to read it.

3. January 17, 2015 12:43 PM

I love the cover! The map not only looks like an ancient scroll map it also looks like a Pirouette cookie, which are one of my favorites! The cupcake looks sinfully delicious and the blackberries look like they are so full of juice they seeped out below the other items on the cover.

I think the cover portrays a story of adventure and mystery with deadly close calls and promises of sinful pleasure. I cannot wait to read the book.

• January 17, 2015 12:52 PM

YAY! I was really happy with this cover when Elizabeth presented it to me. I barely had any notes. I wanted the blackberries to mimic the use of the cherry on Dowser 1, and I agree they look delectable! I love that you see the map as a cookie!! I hadn’t seen that.

• January 17, 2015 7:13 PM

I am not a big cookie person. I love cookie dough but once it is cooked I just don’t care for it. I of course always forget that when I bake cookies & start to eat one when they are fresh out of the oven, I take a bite & remember that the cookies do not taste like they smell or like they do before they are cooked. I never learn. But I LOVE Pepperidge Farm Pirouettes, so much so it’s like I have a sixth sense & hone into them wherever they are.

• January 20, 2015 10:55 AM

I LOVE [certain] cookies right out of the oven – I never eat the dough raw – but then hardly ever touch them cooled. It’s lovely that we can be so diverse in so many different areas and yet have so much in common. That’s what makes people interesting. 🙂