Dowser 5: synopsis

June 25, 2015

One treasure down, two to go …

Three months ago, I nearly lost my best friend while retrieving the first instrument of assassination. I also inadvertently released a rival who was definitely unhinged, way more powerful than me, and obsessed with harnessing the deadly power of the artifacts I’d been tasked by the guardian dragons to collect.

Add a sexy sentinel and a nearly immortal vampire to the mix, and what could possibly go wrong?

Knowing my luck, I was about to find out.

maps release date announcement

The ebook will be available THURSDAY, JULY 23, 2015 on Amazon, Kobo, iTunes, B&N, and Smashwords. The paperback will follow about two weeks later.

Don’t want to miss the release day? Please make sure you are signed up for my mailing list.

1. Carol permalink
    June 25, 2015 4:17 PM

I can’t wait. This is my absolute favorite series! I love it more than chocolate and that says alot 🙂

• June 25, 2015 4:20 PM

WOW!!! That does say a lot … I’m not sure that even I could echo that – LOL!! But then, I’m obsessed with chocolate.

2. June 25, 2015 4:38 PM

Reblogged this on Out of the Green and commented:
    Seriously folks, you need to get out there and grab the Dowser Series books 1-4 before Dowser 5 comes out! This is such fun and unique series and I HIGHLY recommend them. I will add, make sure to have a small….or large stash of chocolate around when you’re reading! You’ll need it!!

3. June 25, 2015 6:53 PM

Reblogged this on TRISH MARIE DAWSON.

4. June 25, 2015 7:07 PM

Oh sweet baby Jesus!!! I am so freaking excited!!! I’m totally sharing and I can’t wait!!

5. Dinah permalink
    June 26, 2015 7:49 AM

Oh my gosh….sounds so amazing!!! Can’t wait!!!!

6. Renee Gary permalink
    June 26, 2015 12:08 PM

It is going to take FOREVER for July 23rd to get here. Need to get chocolate; clear my calendar, get chocolate, inform my husband to leave me alone, did I mention I needed to get lots of chocolate?

• June 26, 2015 12:36 PM

Hmmm, I think you missed chocolate. Oh, yeah. You are going to need it!!! 😜

7. Sherry permalink
    June 26, 2015 2:22 PM

I am more than ready for another taste!!! I know this will speed up my recovery from hip surgery and I will be waiting with my cupcakes for time to order!

• June 26, 2015 3:50 PM

Yay! Glad I can help, even a little bit. I’ll make cupcakes as well, of course 😉

8. Kim permalink
    June 26, 2015 10:44 PM

Yeah…release the day after my birthday …can’t wait. Oh and I found an awesome Matt n a at messager bag at a thrift store for 25 bucks and its mint ! Believe it or I hadn’t heard of the brand till reading your series.. Somehow on the Island we really are living under a big rock.

• June 27, 2015 9:11 AM

That sounds like a great find! You’ll have to post a picture of it. I don’t think it’s a huge ‘brand’ being Canadian and all, but I adored my Matt and Nat satchel so much I ruined it 🙁 I usually only have one bag/purse at a time. I have a Peg & Awl (for right) now, but I keep my eye in the new M&Ns.

I hope Dowser 5 helps make for a great birthday!!