Happy Release Day, I See You (Oracle 2)

December 17, 2015

Book 2 in the Oracle Series is now available on all retailers. Paperback to follow in January 2016.

I hope you like it!

Oracle Series release day banner

1. December 17, 2015 8:12 AM

Congratulations! Another big day! Looking forward to getting my copy of ‘I See You!’

2. Rhonda Boney permalink
    December 17, 2015 8:42 AM

Got it. Can’t wait to read it but due to “old age” going to have to read I See Me again first. πŸ™‚

• December 17, 2015 9:08 AM

I reread all the time! Just for fun. No way I’m blaming that on ‘old age’ LOL!! I hope you enjoy both!!

3. Gail Lewis permalink
    December 17, 2015 11:01 AM

Congratulations!

4. Vanessa permalink
    December 17, 2015 12:16 PM

Yay!! I need to go to Amazon ASAP!! Can’t wait to read it. Btw, my Attempted murder shirt is scheduled for delivery tomorrow!!! πŸ™‚

• December 17, 2015 1:26 PM

Oh, yay! I do hope you like the book and and the T-shirt! The black-printed A.M. still says unavailable. Grrr!!

5. Barb Oswald permalink
    December 17, 2015 1:49 PM

Downloaded and started reading at midnight. Trying to go slow and make it last a week.

6. Robyn permalink
    December 17, 2015 5:12 PM

Thank you so much, what a great holiday gift….to be able to spend time with these wonderful characters.

7. Beth Thomas permalink
    December 27, 2015 11:37 AM

I’ve never written to an author, but found your blog and just had to tell you how much I have enjoyed your books I started with the free Dowser book and was hooked! Now I’ve read all of your books and cannot wait for your next one! I love the characters, the magic, and the cupcakes! πŸ™‚ You are truly a gifted storyteller. Thank you for sharing your genius with me.

• December 27, 2015 12:21 PM

Beth! Thank you so much for reading and commenting here. I’m planning my 2016 this week – what books I want to write, what books I’ll actually get written, promos, etc. And it most definitely helps that you would like to see more from me! So I better get back to writing soon. Dowser 6 next!! [I’m so excited to finish writing it] Happy New Year!

8. January 5, 2016 4:20 PM

I know what i’m reading tonight πŸ˜€ so excited!!

also, random question. Do you have any artwork of Jade because i’d love to see how you imagine her in a visual so I can make a cosplay of her (I love makeing costumes and i ADORE Jade)?

• January 5, 2016 5:02 PM

YAY! And no, sorry. Not yet. I have a long term plan to do a bible and get some renderings done then, but I have nothing right now. I would say the jade knife and the wedding ring necklace and the blond curls are her most distinctive features … her regular wardrobe tends to be printed T-shirts and jeans. πŸ˜€ What fun!!!

Trackbacks