Dowser 6: Warner and Jade chat over dim sum

February 15, 2016

I stared at Warner, mouth agape. “You knocked on the door of the big bad of London because I was concerned?”

Warner shrugged. “It’s good to keep them a little shaken up.”

“How shaken?”

Warner grinned wickedly. “Well, he’s going to have to rebuild a tower that was probably seismically substandard anyway.”

“You … destroyed the big bad’s … castle?”

“Destroyed is such a harsh word.”

Chapter 1, Dowser 6 – [unedited] second draft

Release date TBA [Spring 2016]

1. Susan Sander permalink
    February 15, 2016 6:51 PM

So hard to wait! Thanks for a tiny taste…” more soon?” she mumbles greedily.

• February 15, 2016 6:55 PM

There might be other ‘tiny tastes’ if I can find them. 🙂 Might. With this book I’m not sure about finding much that is spoiler free.

2. Dinah permalink
    February 15, 2016 6:56 PM

Whoo hoo! Can’t wait!!!

3. Diane Castro permalink
    February 15, 2016 8:20 PM

Omgosh I can’t waaiiiittttttt! Lol

4. Janice permalink
    February 16, 2016 7:29 AM

Spring, 2016 can’t come soon enough…………

5. Rhonda Boney permalink
    February 16, 2016 7:56 AM

Yah!!! Am finishing reading all of Dowser and Oracle series for second time. I usually don’t read more than once but I read through all these so fast so I could get to end that wanted to re-read and enjoy them thoroughly this time. Have enjoyed them as much this time as I didn’t remember some details with first rapid read 🙂 Ready for #6!!!!

• February 16, 2016 8:30 AM

Oh, yay! I’m so glad to hear they stood up to a second read!! You do sound ready for Dowser 6. I better get it ready for the editor ASAP! 🙂

6. Letitia Williamson permalink
    February 16, 2016 9:38 AM

I can’t wait for the next book. Amazing reads.

7. February 16, 2016 10:04 AM

Can’t wait! !!

8. pat permalink
    February 18, 2016 6:09 PM

I just got hooked on the Dowser series. They are FUN. The heroes are heroic. The heroines are awesome. The bad guys make me want to scream! What a ride. Can’t wait for the next one.

• February 18, 2016 6:28 PM

Yay!! I’m so glad! Thank you for letting me know. I’m glad you are enjoying the ride. Whoot!

9. February 26, 2016 3:16 PM

Meghan, I am absolutely in love with your work, and anxiously awaiting the next books in the Dowser and Oracles series’!!! I hope that one day my own writing brings someone as much joy as yours has brought me. Thank you!!!

• February 26, 2016 4:30 PM

Oh! Thank you! I certainly get much joy in the writing of it. I’m sure the same goes for you. I believe that comes through in the reading … Well, I’m glad you read it that way! 😀 I’m about two-thirds of the way through the second draft of Dowser 6, trying to smooth and figure out what is missing before I send it off to the editor … who will then tell me everything that is still missing or not completely working, LOL. But then that’s his job.

I hope the muse is also with you!!

Thank you for commenting here. You’ve made my evening.

10. Sharon permalink
    February 28, 2016 10:27 PM

I am anxiously awaiting the new books. I love this series. Idefinately will read through again before the new book comes out. Thank you for such an enjoyable experience!!

• February 28, 2016 10:29 PM

Thank you for reading and commenting here! 💞 So glad you are enjoying the Dowser series. 💞

11. Gayle permalink
    April 2, 2016 3:38 PM

Your Dowser and Oracle series are awesome. Can’t wait for #6 – been watching since February and here it is April. Just finished “I See You” and looking forward to 3rd in the Oracle series as well. Love the character development in your stories.

• April 2, 2016 4:42 PM

Sorry about the delay, Gayle. But it is on the way now!! Yay! I think I’ll put up the preorder next week.