Oracle 3: paperback proof

October 24, 2016

This pretty thing was waiting by my front door when I got home from driving Michael to the optometrist this afternoon.

fullsizeoutput_306

fullsizeoutput_308

fullsizeoutput_309

fullsizeoutput_30a

Everything looks to be in order – yay! – so I’ll finally be able to order some paperbacks and fulfill my terribly belated preorder giveaway. Oh, also the paperbacks will be available to purchase online in the next couple of days.

oracle3_nowavailable_banner

ebook: AMAZON – iBOOKS – KOBO – B&N – SMASHWORDS

1. October 24, 2016 5:08 PM

Ooooh I need to buy one! So pretty

• madebymeghan permalink*
      October 24, 2016 5:11 PM

The Oracle paperback are all so pretty. 🙂 Thanks to the combined genius of Elizabeth and Irene.

2. Jessica Boston permalink
    October 24, 2016 5:55 PM

AHHHHHHH. I need physical copies of all of your books eventually. I love them too much just to have ebook versions.

• madebymeghan permalink*
      October 24, 2016 6:05 PM

I have very few paperbacks myself now, living in a tiny space my books were one of the first things to go. But I’m slowly collecting signed editions. 🙂

3. October 24, 2016 8:24 PM

glad to know you two got threw that storm okay. We lost a tree in the yard, luckily it was too short to reach the house!

• madebymeghan permalink*
      October 24, 2016 9:14 PM

Yes! The think it hit you harder than us. Lots of blown branches, hitting the roof, but the power held. The chickens weren’t happy though!

• October 25, 2016 9:41 AM

the islands got the worst of the wind.. but yeah. there was a death in Surrey, a 15 year old boy – and then all the people without power. we “BC” seem to be in a good weather zone, but we do have the mega earthquakes to consider.

• madebymeghan permalink*
        October 25, 2016 12:02 PM

I hadn’t heard about the boy. That’s upsetting.

• October 25, 2016 12:08 PM

There was a fair sized public memorial at the school. this one was an accident, not like the one where the elementary kid climbed a tree and fell to his death and the parents blamed the school rather than the kid’s own action. I find that the sense that the public has of social safety very strange

4. Kendall Jarish permalink
    October 24, 2016 11:01 PM

I really need to get your books in paper copies. Ebooks are convenient, but I just love having the “real” book to hold. I am running out of bookshelf space though….and that is after commandeering my son’s bookshelf. 🙂

• madebymeghan permalink*
      October 24, 2016 11:11 PM

I’m all over ebooks. I have a small collection of signed books now though. Living in a tiny house is not conducive to collecting anything. I also prefer reading ebooks. I like highlighting fav quotes and looking up words.